As a Podcast Intern, you will work with our podcast team to create engaging and informative podcasts about mental heath and leadership. You will conduct research, identify interviewees, draft interview questions, contact, schedule, and conduct interviews, and edit audio content for production.
Number of positions available
- Conduct research on current events and topics related to mental health & leadership.
- Collaborate with team members to brainstorm new podcast ideas and develop content.
- Identify experts who would give good podcast interviews on those topics.
- Develop interview questions and scripts for podcast episodes.
- Invite, schedule, and conduct interviews with experts in the field.
- Edit and produce audio content using podcast software.
- Strong interest in mental health, leadership and public communication.
- Excellent research and writing skills.
- Ability to conduct lively dialogues with interviewees.
- Self-motivation, ability to work independently, and as a member of a team.
- While experience with sound editing software is not required, it would be a plus for candidates applying for this job. Any experience in planning, recording, or editing podcasts should be highlighted.